-OneHeart- Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-OneHeart- Tribe

Love, Friendship, Unity and Brotherhood

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Tribe Skill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am

Right now we have 1 Intensify Skill. Upgrade Dodge. When we reach military level 45, another intenisfy skill will be activated. I need everyone's opinion on to what skill are we going to activate next. So cast your vote now!
Back to top Go down
https://onehearttribe.forumotion.net

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: upgrade hit   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm

i think it would be best for the tribe to upgrade our hit we have fitness to add on our hp and leechcraft still to research on...think of the benefit we can cover if u upgrade hp on still low on hit... u cant hit somebody just a waste on your pots just going to die im thinking the best possibility...that we can do...
Back to top Go down

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

i would like "hit"
because it helps warriors and actually mage doesn't need hp they have shield for luring and killin. afro
Back to top Go down
nikko

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 am

crit is the best
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo

Mitsuo

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:48 am

i Strongly vote for Hit with conviction coz uhm...

... yeah i choose hit bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Vote For Hit guys   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am

[b][i][center]Guys We Have To Vote For hIt Because If We Are Strong Enough To Fight The "PlumeHeroes"Tribe And We Have Low Hit's We Cant Hit them!They Have Pretty Much High Dodge. The More Hit You U Have The Fastest Kill You Will Get.

afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm

uhh...we dnt have plans of tribe war as of now... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://onehearttribe.forumotion.net

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 pm

T_T both also got nothing to do with me..... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
SacredBeauty

SacredBeauty

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

peace, not war! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo

Mitsuo

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 am

Yo Flip.. You Rock!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
fallen

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: no comment   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:53 am

HIT
Back to top Go down
SacredBeauty

SacredBeauty

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:59 am

bounce boink boink
Back to top Go down
stardoll

stardoll

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: hit me baby one more time XD i vote for hit   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 pm

HIT HIT HIT cheers
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo

Mitsuo

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 am

Fine, ill hit yah baby ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Tribe Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Tribe Skill   Next Tribe Skill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Tribe Skill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-OneHeart- Tribe :: Welcome to -OneHeart-! :: Tribe Functions-
Jump to: